commons-dev mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JEXL 2.0] o.a.c.jexl or o.a.c.jexl2 ?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:16:59 GMT

Thanks to all for your valuable feedback.

The general consensus is that although it may be possible to keep oac.jexl,
it is safer to use
oac.jexl2 as the package name for JEXL2.
I'll refresh the code line accordingly soon.

I might take the opportunity to move some (deep API) classes around to for
the sake of clarity/extensibility (introspection / util) if no-one raises
strong concerns against it.

Cheers
Henrib