commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <>
Subject Re: Problems releasing commons-parent 12
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:25:16 GMT
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Niall Pemberton
<> wrote:
> I've tried it four times and it has failed with the same problem each
> time. One of the changes in this release was to upgrade the
> maven-release-plugin from version 2.0-beta-7 to 2.0-beta-9. Perhaps I
> should try reverting that changes and see if that fixes it. Can't
> think of anything else to try, unless someone else wants to have a go
> and see if it works for them.

I've had trouble with the release plugin lately, too.  What I did to
fix my problem was try the release, get the failure because of SVN
issues, then do svn update, then retry the release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message