commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Segura <segura.edua...@gmail.com>
Subject NTCredentials for vfs.provider.http.HttpClientFactor
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 02:09:12 GMT
Hi there,

I'm using the webdav client to connect to a sharepoint server. I see that in:

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.http.HttpClientFactory createConnection(...)

is using only UsernamePasswordCredentials. I've modified this code to
also use NTCredentials
(for my own custom build). I was wondering if this is something that
would be valuable to add to the codebase.
>From my understanding of the code, I see that the
UserAuthenticationData.DOMAIN value is not being
passed explicitly to createConnection(), which makes it difficult to
create the NTCredential.

Is this something worth adding? Are there implications?

Cheers,
Ed.