commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Next steps towards release?
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:19:11 GMT
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Henrib <> wrote:
> There are probably too many things I dont know to be able to act as a proper
> and efficient RM; I can help though if told what to do (besides bug fixing)
> or, if no one else is candidate as RM, I would really appreciate some help
> and being 'shown the way'. Reading the procedure is one thing, doing it
> correctly another...

Right, its non-trivial (and sometimes multiple votes are needed and
that requires a lot of patience) but its not all that daunting either.

When I was getting started, I found it best to observe the process
when someone else more experienced was RM'ing. ATM, the ongoing
BeanUtils release provides such an opportunity.

I'd say if you are thinking about RM'ing, its time to do it ;-) I'll
try my best to answer any questions you may have.

> Anyone with some spare cycles and inclined to release 2.0 ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message