commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] extension annottaion proposal
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 21:03:33 GMT
On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:04 AM, Simone Tripodi <simone.tripodi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all folks, Rahul,
> during the weekend I checked-out the commons-digester from trunk and
> imported my work in, I'm ready to submit a patch throught Jira.
> The patch includes the runtime interpreter and a set of 7 test cases,
> using simple java objects and more comples graph objects.
> I could add also documentation in the Jira issue, or in the xdocs
> (that can be included in the patch), just let me know please how to
> proceed in this step.
<snip/>

One complete patch please, xdocs and all, rooted at trunk and attached
to a new JIRA issue.

Also, could you fill out an Individual Contributor License Agreement
(ICLA) for this (and subsequent patches)? That is here -- the fax
number is on the form itself, you can mail it in too if you want:

  http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

This is needed before we can accept (and by my preference, even begin
to look into) contributions such as this one which may contain
multiple new source files, for code provenance and pedigree reasons.
Please let us know if you have questions about that. If and when the
ICLA is sent out, please ping this thread so I'll know to look out for
its receipt by the ASF Secretary. I'll confirm when its received and
then we can begin discussing the code (probably in the JIRA issue).

-Rahul