commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: [CONFIGURATION] Which CombinedConfiguration
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:12:03 GMT

On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:54 PM, Oliver Heger wrote:

> ralph.goers schrieb:
>> I'm trying to port my changes to fix CONFIGURATION-390 from my
>> trunk sandbox
>> to configuration2-experimental. But there are two
>> CombinedConfiguration
>> classes, one in the main directory and one under combined. Which
>> one should
>> be removed and which needs the fix?
>> Ralph
> The one under combined should be the final one. Sorry for the
> confusion.

This is a big problem for me. I tried switching
DefaultConfigurationBuilder to the combined/CombinedConfiguration and
got all kinds of errors in TestDefaultConfigurationBuilder (also
switching that to use combined). I've spent days trying to figure out
how to merge the CONFIGURATION-390 changes to the branch without much

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message