commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release BeanUtils 1.8.1 based on RC2
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:42:29 GMT
I have prepared a second release candidate for BeanUtils 1.8.1. The
main change since RC1 was to add a note about the memory leak not
being fixed on IBM JDK 1.6 to the release notes, but there were a
couple of other minor tweaks to the site.

[ ] +1 Yes go ahead an release based on RC2
[ ] -1 No, because...

BeanUtils 1.8.1 RC2 is available for review here:
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/

Details of changes since 1.8.0 are in the release notes:
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/site/changes-report.html

I have tested this with JDK 1.3 & 1.4 using ant and JDK 1.5 & 1.6 using maven2.

The tag is here:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/beanutils/tags/BEANUTILS_1_8_1_RC2/

Site:
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/site/
(note some *relative* links are broken and the 1.8.1 directories are
not yet created - these will be OK once the site is deployed)

Clirr Report (compared to 1.8.0):
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/site/clirr-report.html

RAT Report:
   http://people.apache.org/~niallp/beanutils-1.8.1-rc2/site/rat-report.html