commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [CONFIGURATION] Multi-thread issues
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:39:25 GMT
Ralph Goers schrieb:
> It seems my latest changes are insufficient. It appears that under heavy
> load reloading the default config file in a combined configuration can
> still result in a corrupt state.

:-(
Do you think there is a feasible solution at all for the 1.x series?

FYI, I am still working on getting rid of the duplicated classes in the
configuration2 branch. This also seems to be a major task. It is a kind
of all-or-nothing thing, so I cannot commit single changes, but have to
commit the whole block when tests are running again.

Oliver