commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Next steps towards release?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 03:41:13 GMT
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Henrib<hbiestro@gmail.com> wrote:

> What should be the next steps towards releasing JEXL-2.0 ?
<snip/>

We'll need someone to take it through the release process (a release
manager / RM), i.e. cut a release candidate, call a vote, iterate as
necessary. I won't have time for this in September or early October.
If you're interested see link below and you can also look through
archives for examples of recent releases:

  http://commons.apache.org/releases/index.html

> The code seems pretty stable but I suspect there are other tasks waiting...
> What should they be? Can we track them through JIRA ?
<snap/>

Are there any other tasks? (other than release process stuff). Release
process stuff can be tracked in JIRA if the RM desires but its not
necessary to do so.

-Rahul