commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [JELLY] Branch to prepare for JEXL-2.0 enhancements?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:21:50 GMT
Henri,
this would be welcome but it might be quite hard since jelly and maven
1 have been living hand in hand for a long time and there's still a
huge lot of maven.xml code in the many jelly projects.

Le 14-sept.-09 à 15:54, Henrib a écrit :
> It might be convenient to create a branch in Jelly to update it to
> Maven2 and
> prepare for JEXL-2.0. I'd also wish to update to Java 1.5 and try to
> reduce
> dependencies if it's possible.
> Any "against" opinions ?

Update to 1.5 (or even 1.6) is not an issue I think but you should ask
on commons-users.

> I haven't tried (yet:-)) but out of curiosity, does JELLY require
> different
> commit rights than JEXL?

No, jelly is part of commons.

paul