commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Aymé <julien.a...@gmail.com>
Subject [dbutils] Consider moving Mock classes from src/test to src/java
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 05:11:48 GMT
Hi,

When using dbutils, I use MockResultSet class and
MockResultSetMetaData class in order to write simple unit tests.

That's why I would like to move MockResultSet class and
MockResultSetMetaData class from the test package to the main package,
so that it would be included in the dbutils jar distrib.
This would allow users (including myself) to use both class without
having from rebuilding the test jar from dbutils source, and adding
the test jar to the project classpath.

What do you think? Should I create a JIRA issue for this?

Regards,
Julien