commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [POOL] Timing of a 1.5.3 release?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:30:54 GMT
POOL-149 impacts Grails badly. The Grails project is aiming to release
Grails 1.2 soon and they need a 1.5.3 release or they'll have to drop
back to 1.4.x

I'd really like to see Grails using pool 1.5.x as it offers a good
opportunity to get feedback on the new sync code in pool.

Phil - if memory serves me correctly you indicated that you would be up
for RM'ing a pool 1.5.3 release? Is that still the case and if so, what
is the likely timing.

If there is anything I can do to help by way of preparatory work, do let
me know.

Cheers,

Mark