commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [collections] merging collections - DONE
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:07:07 GMT
On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tests compile (under Maven). 4 serialization ones fail when running -
> will dig into. Might be a merging issue with .obj files and id values
> in classes.

Fixed these btw by setting serialVersionUIDs to the previous values as
they didn't currently have anything set. It was for CompositeMap and
MultiValueMap's ReflectionFactory. I'm not sure how we want to handle
generics + serialization... not sure if we have to reset all of the
UIDs for any class with generics in the API.

Anyway... all done with the merge. That was fun :)

Hen