commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] merging collections
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:03:48 GMT
As you can see from the svn commit spam, I went with a variant of b).
Initially doing some large commits for files that hadn't had much
change on the branch, and then doing a per file commit with additional
logging for the specific changes. Apologies for the spam, but I think
it'll be worth it in the long term.

Also should mean that JIRA will pick up the merge for each issue too.