commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] merging collections
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 04:08:08 GMT
On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 5:56 PM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> The maven build passes the syntactic part of the compiler, but about
> 16 errors in the semantic part to look at. I'll look at each as it's
> likely it's due to merging issues. Some may be because that code
> hasn't been genericized yet and I may commit those as is.

Taken care of. When committed I'll reopen COLLECTIONS-285 and
COLLECTIONS-255 as I've had to undo those due to refactoring in
TreeBidiMap that I didn't want to mess with. This was the only merge
issue, the others were all generics based, but pretty simple stuff.

Tests compile (under Maven). 4 serialization ones fail when running -
will dig into. Might be a merging issue with .obj files and id values
in classes.

After that I'll be ready to commit. xdocs weren't changed, and
build.xml I'll leave to others to test out.

Hen