commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [collections] merging collections
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:56:01 GMT
On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hopeful that I can resolve the two above over the next couple of nights.

Latest status update (as I'm worried this is the kind of thing that
could fall off my priority list and lots of people are stuck waiting;
no status updates means hassle me):

All clashes taken care of. If anyone is following along at home, the
last two were painful in that the merged/clashing file was very
confused internally. The solution is to compare both log histories and
pick one of them to use as your base. Then look at every interesting
commit, get the patch and apply by hand.

The maven build passes the syntactic part of the compiler, but about
16 errors in the semantic part to look at. I'll look at each as it's
likely it's due to merging issues. Some may be because that code
hasn't been genericized yet and I may commit those as is.

Hen