commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [LANG] 3.0 status
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2009 23:37:45 GMT
Thought I'd share the status of Lang 3.0.

* 65 resolved issues out of 131. Basically around 50% of the way there.
* 65 contributors involved, with 55 patches and 340 comments. Thanks
to everyone out there for the work so far.
* First commit on 25 Mar 2008, so about 18 months along now. That was
one week after the last release (2.4).

Ideally... March 2010 would be a great time to see 3.0 come out. :)

I've started moving some issues to 3.x that don't have anything
actionable. Things like "Maybe add a RegexUtils?" etc. Basically
ideas.

There's one JDK 1.6 dependent issue in there. WIth a circa March 2010
release, I think that's a fine dependency given that 1.5 goes end of
life in Nov 2008.

There are a good range of simple and complex issues in there to work on.

Hen