commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Codec 1.4 based on RC3
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 11:21:15 GMT
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Gary
Gregory<GGregory@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:

> [...]
the proposed patches to the current code base.

I have moved three issues to "1.x" and the only other one we might
consider is CODEC-55 - the thread safety issue. I am not keen on what
has been proposed - so I've attached a patch for an alternative
"wrapper" solution. Given the amount of discussion on that ticket
though, maybe it needs time to come to a consensus on what should be
implemented.

Niall