commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dani Supriyadi <danisu...@gmail.com>
Subject asking how to use xml:space (a feature do enable/disable space trimming) in XMLConfiguration
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 13:32:41 GMT
hello, my name is Dani Supriyadi, a programmer
i would like to ask you how to use or implement xml:space reported by Oliver
Heger, as described in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONFIGURATION-307

i have downloaded library org.apache.commons.configuration version 1.6, and
have imported it in my source code.
i created a new object of XMLConfiguration, and then called a method
getString(). But that method didn't give me any information how to
enable/disable a process of trimming space.

I assumed that there is another configuration embedded in some external
files to use that features, or perhaps i need to call another method. Please
tell me some hints...

thank you very much..

--
Regards,