commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Help needed updating main commons site...
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:45:51 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
> Most likely due to some recent ssh changes on mino, my local m1
> site:deploy is failing for the commons site.  I have updated the
> download pages in svn, but have not been able to update the site on
> people.apache.org successfully.
>
> I would appreciate it if someone else could try.
>
> I will not have mail access for the next 10-12 hours.  When I return,
> if the site is still not updated, I will do it manually using scp from
> the command line.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
Ignore this.  I just succeeded.  The problem was that somehow the last
update did not delete the previously extracted tar.

I will send out the release announcement this evening (EST) once the
site has replicated.  I am also waiting on the m2 repo replication.  I
requested the new groupId to be set up last night, but it has still not
replicated.

Phil