commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <>
Subject Re: [JEXL] 2.0 JSR-223 initial implementation added - what next?
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 20:28:29 GMT

I've been recently through a lot of the code so I'm confident enough about
its thread-safety to use it in this way (share an instance of a UnifiedJEXL
engine & its underlying JexlEngine).

However, I dont intend to use it through the jsr-223 interface; if the
jsr-223 "multi-threaded engine" or "thread isolated engine" properties were
to be considered an important feature for Jexl, I'd gladly help and
contribute some cycles on this.
I guess if this ever comes important enough, someone in the community will
create a subtask of JEXL-63.

I'll focus for now on JEXL-43 & friends. :-)

Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message