commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <hbies...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JEXL] 2.0 JSR-223 initial implementation added - what next?
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:40:57 GMT

Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> Correct, some patterns of usage make more sense than others. But to
> make any claims via the 223 API, we have to do rigorous code
> inspection and add some tests. Until someone does that, lets return
> null.

Should I create a bug for later then - just as a reminder ?
I can add some multi-threaded tests but I'm not sure they'll "prove"
multi-threading; they could only prove something if they were to fail. :-)

And about the ScriptContext (at least the engine & global bindings) , I
guess we'd need to alter those to be synchronized & thread safe.

Aren't there any guidelines in the spec (or even tests via the TCK) or
something that could serve as a base ?