commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mat Booth <fed...@matbooth.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Codec 1.4 based on RC2
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:09:42 GMT
On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:47 PM, Mat Booth<fedora@matbooth.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

Upon further investigation it appears we don't yet have all the maven
bits and pieces in Fedora yet to build it that way. So for now, we'll
have to continue using the ant build and adding in our own manifest
file.

As I say, I'd rather not deviate from your distribution, but I'll
continue doing so if OSGI information isn't generated during the ant
build.

Thanks for looking into it.

--
Mat Booth