commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Commons Time?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 16:21:54 GMT
Hi Paul,

I might not understand the intent of the Commons Time stuff, but I
assumed that it's stuff that doesn't belong in the Time package itself
but builds on Time.

The idea of building it now while the JSR is still incomplete is to
provide some features now and not wait possibly years before the JSR
completes.

Craig