commons-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Davies <>
Subject Re: [codec] 1.4 release: code coverage help needed
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:54:55 GMT
Hi, Gary,

I think the streaming Base64 is adequately exercised by the tests
inside and
It's also worth noting that all the original Base64 operations are now
implemented via the streaming, so the original unit tests from 1.3
provide a good workout, too.

I might add a couple more unit tests over the next few days and attach
them to Jira tickets.

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Gary
Gregory<> wrote:
> Hello All:
> I would like to ask your help to improve test coverage especially for the new code. Perhaps
the author of the new streaming Base64 classes would like to help here since they know the
code the best.