commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] Releasing 2.0
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:30:28 GMT
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>> Phil Steitz a écrit :

a text file and

>>> I guess what works4me is somehow OS dependent.  IIRC, I have done this
>>> successfully on both Linux and Mac OS.    What is odd is that if I use
>>> ${basedir}/src/template
>>> maven claims not to be able to find the file, even though ls with the
>>> path that is says it can't find identifies the correct file.
>>>
>>> Looks like you got it to work somehow ;)
>>>
>>> I am OK rearranging the files so things are in the default locations if
>>> that works for you.
>>>

>> Do you mean only the template or all the sources too ?
>>
> Given the flakiness of the plugin's resource loading, I suspect we would
> have to move the changes.xml file as well.   I would be OK with that if
> it works cross-platform.  What did you have to do locally to get it to
> work?

I moved only the velocity template to a new src/main/resource/templates
directory I created.

I also updated all plugins to latest version, which implied I did this
with version 2.1 of the plugin. I'm not sure maven switched back to 2.0
after that even if I put this number back into the pom.

Luc