commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Releasing 2.0
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 17:12:46 GMT
Luc Maisonobe wrote:
> Phil Steitz a écrit :
>
>> Luc Maisonobe wrote:

>>> Yes. I saw the update and the specification
>>> <templateDirectory>src/template</templateDirectory> but the plugin
>>> looked at this below src/main/resources.
>>>

>> This is strange.  Should work.  What exactly is the error message you
>> are getting when you do
>>
>> mvn changes:announcement-generate
>>
>> from trunk/ ?
>>

> This one:
>
> [INFO] [changes:announcement-generate]
> [INFO] Creating announcement file from
> /home/luc/sources/apache/commons-math/src/site/xdoc/changes.xml...
> [ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
> 'src/template/math-release-notes.vm' in any resource loader.
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Resource not found.
>
> Embedded error: Template not found. ( src/template/math-release-notes.vm )

I guess what works4me is somehow OS dependent.  IIRC, I have done this
successfully on both Linux and Mac OS.    What is odd is that if I use
${basedir}/src/template
maven claims not to be able to find the file, even though ls with the
path that is says it can't find identifies the correct file.

Looks like you got it to work somehow ;)

I am OK rearranging the files so things are in the default locations if
that works for you.

Phil