commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [math] Releasing 2.0
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:46:11 GMT
Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Luc Maisonobe wrote:
>> Phil Steitz a écrit :

>>> Did you update pom.xml?  The mods I committed to the pom specify the
>>> template directory.
>>>

>> Yes. I saw the update and the specification
>> <templateDirectory>src/template</templateDirectory> but the plugin
>> looked at this below src/main/resources.
>>
> This is strange.  Should work.  What exactly is the error message you
> are getting when you do
>
> mvn changes:announcement-generate
>
> from trunk/ ?

This one:

[INFO] [changes:announcement-generate]
[INFO] Creating announcement file from
/home/luc/sources/apache/commons-math/src/site/xdoc/changes.xml...
[ERROR] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'src/template/math-release-notes.vm' in any resource loader.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Resource not found.

Embedded error: Template not found. ( src/template/math-release-notes.vm )

Luc