commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Unified syntax and 2.0 release (was: Is JEXL ...)
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:49:51 GMT

Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> Also, since the 2.0 branch has moved to JDK 1.5, might make sense to
> look at the hundreds of raw types usage and other warnings etc (if
> someone has cycles to allocate, that is).

I'm not sure I understand what you mean; my apologies if I'm missing the
Should we be searching for non-generic collection usage or ...?
I dont see "warnings" at compilation time; is there some tool / target in
the pom that generates these?
Which brings me to the another question (initiated byJEXL-20); is there a
checkstyle goal for instance that I should know about ?
Sent from the Commons - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message