commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-sandbox-csv] Contribute request.
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:29:47 GMT
Hi Alexander,

please create a Jira Issue with patch for your contributions:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANDBOX/component/12311182
or add a patch to an existing.

If you are doing big patches, its recommend to have a ICLA submitted:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Please have in mind that the Commons PMC will need to know if you wrote
those stuff yourself or if you forked another project like it sounded to me.
Maybe one of the PMCs members can say something bout that.

Thanks,
Christian