commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] MemcachedFilesCache for Google App Engine (object serialization)
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:51:08 GMT
In both cases I would suggest enabling debugging for httpclient. It
will give you a bunch of output to show what is really going on. But
an error with "Moved Permanently" leads me to think something isn't
right on your server. According to RFC 2616 vfs should not
automatically redirect on a 301 status code. What do you see in the
Apache logs?

Ralph