commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [collections] ChainedTransformer...
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:56:58 GMT

James,
  I refactored the comparable classes in [functor] to work just that way.  I didn't feel it
was worth my personal effort to do it again in [collections] given all the discussion around
the future of [collections]' functors.  Didn't we all agree we could provide analogous functionality
to that provided in [collections] in [functor] and later deprecate the [collections] functors?

-Matt