commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Graduation for Sanselan
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:27:04 GMT
That looks nice.

Regarding the community issue, maybe a more explicit name would help
dragging attention to the project? It's probably easier to understand
the intent of a "Commons Images" package than "Commons Senselan" (which
will comes second after "Three witches watch three Swatch watches" for
the pronunciation difficulty ;)

Emmanuel Bourg