commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-email-1.2 based on RC2
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:08:40 GMT
A few comments:

- 1.0-rc6-SNAPSHOT is still mentioned as "in svn" in the change notes. I
guess the changes for the two 1.0-rc could be merged into the changes
for 1.0

- Commons Logging is listed in the test dependencies, but it's not used

- the clirr report is generated against Commons Email 1.0, not 1.1

- the release notes state "Commons Email requires JavaMail 1.4 or later.
The *proprietary* Sun implementation is available at", but JavaMail is
open source since march. The whole section could probably be reworded.

Emmanuel Bourg