commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject [math] reviewing the current state on serialization
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:14:13 GMT
Hello,

I have reviewed the current state of serialization within [math]. It's
much simpler than before, thanks to Bill's work. I have removed almost
everything serializable in ODE as this didn't make sense anymore, except
for the step interpolators.

Now I'm wondering if we should push this a little further, for example
by removing serializable for some abstract classes like
ConvergingAlgorithmImpl, UnivariateRealSolverImpl,
UnivariateRealIntegratorImpl ... and also for the concrete classes that
are pure transient processing algorithms (solvers, integrators ...).

What do you think ?

Luc