commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Source jars for released components
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:59:03 GMT
Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> POOL-141 is asking for source jars for old versions of [pool] to be pushed
>> to maven central.  I think we talked about this before in relation to
>> another component, but I can't find the thread and can't recall the
>> resolution.
>>
>> Have we done this before?  If so, did we use the source distro or the tag to
>> build the jar and how exactly did we do it (left to my own devices I would
>> add an m2 pom to the sources and just use the source plugin)?  Do we need to
>> VOTE?
>>

> <snip/>
>
> Can't find the thread either (haven't looked too hard) but ISTR the
> upload without a vote, presumably from the source distro.

I created source jars for pool 1.1-1.4 from the release source
distributions by adding m2 poms and using the source plugin.  Anyone
have any objections to my pushing them to the rsynch m2 repo?

The signed source jars are here:
http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/pool-source-jars/

I would appreciate it if someone could validate the sigs and inspect the
jars.  Thanks!

Phil