commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: sanctioning commons-logging version "99.0-does-not-exist"
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:05:26 GMT

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the information about the typo. Unfortunately, the
0.0.0-EMPTY initiative was shut down due to opposition by Jochen
Wiedmann and Rahul Akolkar among others. Other voices favorable to the
initiative were not heard or were not persistent enough.

Anyway, we'll have to resort to other techniques to solve this
issue. I suggest that we discuss those steps on the dev@slf4j
mailing list.

BR

--