commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject [MATH] MATH-278 - Robust locally weighted regression (Loess / Lowess)
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2009 13:53:41 GMT - Robust locally
weighted regression (Loess / Lowess) is a patch to provide a new

together with Test case.

I've made some comments in the JIRA regarding the Java coding, which
the OP has addressed.

However, I've no idea whether the new class is in the appropriate
package, or whether it is even appropriate for Math - as far as I can
tell it seems OK, but I'm only familiar with the Java aspects of Math,
not the algorithms.

I can apply the patch, but it would be good if someone more familiar
with the codebase could double-check.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message