commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] 3.3 release
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 17:35:28 GMT
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Notwithstanding the fact that I'm way behind on email, what is "it" above?
>
> [functor]'s generification has been complete for nearly a year.
> [collections] is done in the branch AFAIK.  I simply haven't had time to figure out
how to get svn to merge it back to trunk.

I'm trying to remember myself! :)  I would think collections, since
that's what this email was regarding.  Is there a branch that gets rid
of Transformer, Closure, and Predicate from collections and instead
uses Functor's versions of these concepts?  That's what I'd like to
see (aside from the fact that I'd have to rewrite all my nifty
transformers).