commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Sandbox Component Proposal: Commons JSON
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 14:49:23 GMT
Matt,

> Cool--note that ANTLR 3 is designed to be much faster than ANTLR 2 IIRC.

I read about ANTLR and checked out examples and faq and such. ANTLR
feels very mighty to me, and it urges me to create an php parser with
it one day :-)

However - ANTLR great stuff but I am thinking that I don't need it
with such a limited syntax. But if somebody of you feels the urgent
need to play with ANTLR and all other think that this dependency is
better then Yoniks impl, so be it.

I would prefer to use noggit (and create an php parser with ANTLR at labs :-))

Cheers
Christian