commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache SCXML Use Case
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 01:19:08 GMT
On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Jessica Mong
<jessica.mong@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Jessica and I'm using SCXML library for about one year. Recently I
> published on my blog article about utilizing SCXML state machine to trade at
> betting exchange. I use SCXML as a DSL language, extended with actions and
> variables specific for betting exchange. Also one of my friend created a
> SCXML GUI editor.
>
> Feel free to share this article with a SCXML community.

<snip/>

You can do this yourself (you've already begun with this post :-). I
recommend doing two things:

a) Post to the user list instead (rather than this list -- which is
for development of the Commons components, the user list is a better
match). Post any URLs to the usecase or tools you mention.

b) Create a wiki page in the Apache Commons wiki describing your
usecase (you'll need to register for an account first if you don't
have one). You can add content to this page [1] or create a new one
and link to it from the SCXML homepage [2].

Thanks for sharing.

-Rahul

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/BusinessCases
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/HomePage