commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: request for karma
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 16:37:53 GMT
eg: for cli, I find the default help/usage text much too limiting;
it would be nice to be able to have that completely under user control
with some sort of templating interface. It would also be cool if
that could also drive the parser being used (by defining usage
formating string, the matching parser is chosen) or even get away
from a "selection" of parsers and just have 1 super parser. Also '-
Xxx1024m'
should really be added in.

For dbcp, it's basically to help 1.3