commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [compress] Two issues with releasing the release
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 21:16:37 GMT
On 21.05.2009 22:58, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
> Thanks Rainer.
> I did the fix and wait for the mirroring now. Hopefully everything works then.

I just noticed another minor glitch in the site docs version at
people.apache.org. There is still a file downloads.html, that contains
the info "There are currently no official downloads. " under the heading
"Releases".

The page is only reference in "cvs-usage.html" (the Download link on
that page) which in itself is referenced nowhere. So it is mainly a
question of old bookmarks etc. still pointing to downloads.html (your
previous Downloads link). For those it would be nice to either remove
the downloads.html if no longer needed or fix the paragraph under
"Releases".

Happy sync waiting!

Regards,

Rainer