commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject Re: [math] top-level package name
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 17:30:36 GMT wrote:
> Hello,
> Considering the ongoing discussion in another thread, the current changes that have been
done on [math] for the last months belong to the major changes with large incompatibilities
with previous versions. We have already decided that the version number will be 2.0 to acknowledge
that. I know of at least one big international research project that uses commons-math 1.2
and will switch to 2.0 when it will be published. They have already faced compatibility problems
recently (two days ago).