commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ceki Gulcu <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: commons-logging version 0.0.0-EMPTY
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 16:47:19 GMT

Hello,

Thank you for this suggestion. Unfortunately, adding references to parent pom,
<addDefaultImplementationEntries> and <addDefaultSpecificationEntries> creates
manifest file which includes OSGi directives, which is really not desirable.

I changed the contents of the name element to "Commons Logging".

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch