commons-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Commons - CLI 2.0
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 19:38:17 GMT
Hi there,

after thinking a longer time about the thing with CLI2 which i had asked
for i would like to suggest to improve the project ...

I'm willing to invest the time to the project...

The most important thing for me is that CLI2 has a thing like

command Options

So the first thing i would suggest is to define the naming of the projects:

   CLI2 (currently sandbox)

   CLI 1.X, 2.0 ....

as mentioned by others to make a clear separation of the project possible...

I have taken a look into the source code of the CLI2 project and it
seemed to be not to organized like a usual Maven 2 project which i would
like to do. So this means reorganizing the folder structure to fit
e.g. like the following:
src/main/java ...
src/main/resources...
src/main/assembly....
src/test/java...
src/test/resources

What do the other developers think about this ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl Heinz Marbaise        ICQ#: 135949029
Hauptstrasse 177                         USt.IdNr: DE191347579
52146 W├╝rselen                           http://www.soebes.de