commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [COLLECTIONS] 3.3 RC1 for review
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 05:21:58 GMT
On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't expect this to pass the first vote - they never do :)
>
> :-)
>
>> Site:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/collections/3.3/RC1/site/index.html
>
> On the left side, start page:
> * Javadoc (3.2 release) (should be 3.3 release)

Very odd. It's 3.3 in svn.

> * startedUser's Guide (should have a space between)

Looks like a weirdness of the Maven web generation.

> More:
> * Downloads-Links leads to 404

Expected - .cgi isn't in staging. Replace the url with .html at the end.

> * History page looks outdated (nothing about 3.3)

Good catch.

> * JavaDoc Link leads to 404

Expected. A copy of apidocs/ needs to be created - lots of Commons
components keep all their old javadoc there and use a symlink for
latest.

> On http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/collections/3.3/RC1/site/building.html
> the proposed release notes are of 3.2.1#

Fixed. Thanks.

> Is this correct? Please look at the links - could be due to the release pocess:
> http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/collections/3.3/RC1/site/source-repository.html
> Its the same with the commons-compress staged site

That would be the release plugin at work. This is my first time
pretending to trust it rather than doing all the deployments myself.

Hen