commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [COLLECTIONS] 3.3
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 06:05:16 GMT
Good news - I think 3.3 is ready to go out. Interested if anyone
thinks there are any JIRA items that should go in.

Bad news - Both Clirr and Jardiff fall over with the following error:

Unable to locate enclosing class
org.apache.commons.collections.DoubleOrderedMap$1 for nested class
org.apache.commons.collections.DoubleOrderedMap$1$1

Ugh.

The 'easy' answer of refactoring the class for the purposes of a clirr
run doesn't look too nice. It's an inner class for a reason. Another
option is to use my old method of comparison - a script that runs
javap on each jar and then diffs :)

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts, or has hit this before?

Hen