commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: request for karma
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 16:08:08 GMT
What kind of work are we talking about?

ie) What's the sandbox karma for - we're nosy and like to hear about ideas :)

For CLI/DBCP - if it's a lot of work then that's a good place to work
on things in the sandbox.

If rather it's some bugfixes, then best is to attach them as patches
to JIRA issues. I generally shepherd CLI currently and Phil generally
shepherds DBCP - though any of the committers can apply but it gives
you names to hassle if there is no response.