commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Halliday <sam.halli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Re: commons-math, matrix-toolkits-java and consolidation
Date Sat, 16 May 2009 16:48:54 GMT

I suspected as much: that makes JAMA and Colt both deceased. Does anyone know
how to contact the JAMA authors and ask them to make this explicit in the
webpage? Asking to direct users to commons-math would be wise.

I have attempted to contact the author/maintainer of Colt on many occasions,
but I keep getting bounced mail. It would be good to be able to warn people
away from using these dead projects. Do you know of any others?